Making food at home doesn’t have to be a chore – Here are 25 food tricks that can make cooking an awesome experience!
1. This awesome cheesy bread with a twist – delicious
2. Make your own Ice-cream cookies – use any flavor you want! Just cut with a hot knife and stick it between two cookies – brilliant!
3. Make your own tasty edible chocolate bowl with a balloon and melted chocolate – Add food coloring to white chocolate for a colorful twist!
4. Use muffin liners to keep bugs out of your drink – great for at camp!
5. Keep your fingers clean – or your kids fingers – AND EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH!
6. Make your own iced mocha with milk and Oreo ice cubes!
7. Bacon really does make everything better like these amazing pancakes!
8. Etch messages on a banana with a toothpick for a fun way to make your kids feel special – love!
9. Use the clip from pants hangers as a free way to close off bags of food – genius!
10. Easily cut corn off the cob with an electric knife.
11. Make a banana split right in the banana with marshmallows and chocolate chips – tip – its even better wrapped in foil on the campfire!
12. Use rings of vegetables to cook your eggs for an awesome and healthy addition to breakfast!
13. Swirly zebra cake the whole family will love – especially the kids!
14. The struggle is real, but not anymore. This food hack is so helpful it’s insane!
15. Egg filled burgers will blow your mind – amazing!
16. Stuff hot dogs with cheese and wrap in bacon – then toast on the grill or fire in bacon – YUM!
17. Did I mention bacon makes everything better?
18. Use your fork to hold a taco upright while you fill it – yes, that’s how it’s done!
19. Make chopsticks easy to use with this clever hack
20. Easily peel an orange in seconds
21. Make perfect potato wedges quick and easy with an apple corer – genius!
22. Beautiful lemon flowers for drinks or garnish with this simple trick
Hint: the old fashioned vegetable peelers work best
23. Hot dog spaghetti the kids will love.
24. It’s not a secret anymore!
25. Layer marshmallows and chocolate chips in a skillet or dutch oven for tasty S’mores dip
BONUS: Get perfect Pineapple slices every time with this pineapple corer
And use the empty pineapple for Pina Coladas!
Get the corer here
If you like this list be sure to share with your friends and family. Tell me what you think or if you have any other food tricks and hacks that should be added!